[SCUUG Members] Save the date!

Holtman, Ms. Tracy HOLTMAN at tarleton.edu
Wed Sep 25 12:05:29 EDT 2013

The 12th Annual Meeting of the South Central Unicorn Users Group is scheduled to be held in Fort Worth, Texas at Hurst Public Library on Friday, November 8th.

SirsiDynix staff members will do presentations on their new Blue Cloud Suite.  Look for more information to be available soon on the SCUUG website!    http://scuug.us/

To make our conference complete,  We need your help!!!

If you would be interested in presenting at the conference or moderating a sharing session, please reply back.

Have an idea for a session or presentation topic?  Please let us know.

Please share this information with others who may be interested.

Also, if you are interested in hosting the conference next year - or wish the conference would be held someplace, please let me know.

Hope to see you all in November!

--
Tracy