[SCUUG Members] Officer Nomination Reminder - SCUUG Conference 10/9

Debbie Hathaway dhathaw at udallas.edu
Wed Sep 30 14:02:25 EDT 2020

Good afternoon, everyone.
As you know, our conference is next week. How can you help  SCUUG?

SCUUG is your user group and it needs your help. Have you
considered running for an officer position? There are two openings this
year. The first is the President-elect position and the second is the
Secretary position.

Elections for both positions will take place during the business meeting at
our virtual conference. If you are interested in helping SCUUG, please
consider running. Email your questions or interest to me at
dhathaw at udallas.edu or Linda Barr, our incoming president, at
lbarr at austincc.edu.

Thanks,
Debbie

--
Debbie Hathaway, MLS
Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian
dhathaw at udallas.edu
SCUUG President

Looking for a good read, ask me about our McNaughton Collection!
Join the fun, ask me about the Cowan- Blakley Library Book Club!