[SCUUG Members] New SCUUG officers

Debbie Hathaway dhathaw at udallas.edu
Fri Oct 18 14:09:58 EDT 2019

Good afternoon, fellow SCUG members.

I hope everyone had a great time at the conference and thank you in advance
for those who have already returned their after-conference survey.

I wanted to let everyone, unable to attend, know the results of the officer
elections.

*President-elect*

Linda Barr lbarr at austincc.edu

Austin Community College

512-223-3461 (o)

*Treasurer* (another 3-year term!)

Tracy Holtman holtman at tarleton.edu

Tarleton State University

254-968-9466 (o)

Please join me in welcoming Linda as your new president-elect and thanking
Tracy for agreeing to serve as SCUUG treasurer for another three years!

Debbie

--
Debbie Hathaway, MLS
Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian
dhathaw at udallas.edu
SCUUG President
COSUGI SIG/RUG Liaison