[SCUUG Members] SCUUG lodging October 10th & Blue Cloud Day October 11th

Deborah Hathaway dhathaw at udallas.edu
Mon Aug 26 12:10:30 EDT 2019

Good morning SCUUG members, our conference is fast approaching. There are
several options near the University of Dallas for out-of-town members and
you are free to choose where to stay. However, I wanted to let everyone
know that one of the closest, Holiday Inn of Irving-Las Colinas, has
offered SCUUG members the following rate:
$102.00 per night + tax and it includes a full buffet breakfast and a
complimentary shuttle service.
The booking link for the discounted offer is Holiday Inn Irving-Las Colinas
SCUUG Group
<https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=HI&localeCode=en&regionCode=1&hotelCode=DFWIV&_PMID=99801505&GPC=SCU&cn=no&viewfullsite=true>
You
will need to use the group booking code SCU.

If you still need to register for SCUUG, the registration link is
https://udallas.wufoo.com/forms/k1mk4t0e139mh6i/.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Debbie

--
Debbie Hathaway, MLS
Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian
dhathaw at udallas.edu
SCUUG President-elect
COSUGI SIG/RUG Liaison