[SCUUG Members] SCUUG Conference October 10 & 11th, 2019 Registration is now Open

Deborah Hathaway dhathaw at udallas.edu
Tue Aug 6 16:13:40 EDT 2019

Good afternoon, SCUUG members.

SCUUG will hold their a*nnual conference on Thursday, October 10, 2019*, at
the University of Dallas.

Cost for the conference is $40.00 per person, lunch is included.

Registration is now open at https://udallas.wufoo.com/forms/k1mk4t0e139mh6i/

This year SCUUG will also host a *BlueCloud Day on Friday, October 11,
2019.* There is no charge for BlueCloud Day *but you must indicate on the
registration form that you are attending BlueCloud Day also.*

Sharing sessions:

We are looking for volunteers to moderate round-table styled sharing
sessions on these topics:

   - System Administration
   - Cataloging/Technical Services
   - Serials

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks, Debbie

--
Deborah Hathaway, MLS
Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian
dhathaw at udallas.edu
SCUUG President-elect
COSUGI SIG/RUG Liaison