[SCUUG Members] Fall 2018 SCUUG Conference

Pullin, Mike Mike.Pullin at unthsc.edu
Mon Sep 24 11:33:31 EDT 2018

We are just less than 2 weeks from our conference.  If you haven't registered, I hope you will take advantage of this reminder and register now.  Here is the information on the conference:
The Fall 2018 meeting of SCUUG that will be held October 5, 2018 at the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, TX.  Due to room size, registration is capped at 50.  See this page (http://www.scuug.us/Conferences/2018_Conference/2018_conf.htm) for details and the registration link.
In addition to our keynote session with SirsiDynix staff (Eric Keith), this year we have a special afternoon keynote with Michael Hoffman of Positively Outrageous Service.
Lunch is provided by SirsiDynix and will be catered by Blue Mesa Grill.
If you have any questions, please email me or one of the other officers - see this link: http://www.scuug.us/scuugofficers.htm.
Mike