[SCUUG Members] SCUUG 2018

Pullin, Mike Mike.Pullin at unthsc.edu
Wed Oct 3 10:19:45 EDT 2018

Good morning, everyone!
Some details if you are coming or considering coming to our SCUUG meeting on Friday.  We still have room for more, so there will be on-site registration.  However, again, due to room size, we have to cap at 50.
Weather
Looks like upper 80s to maybe 90 for a high temperature and no rain.
Parking
Our library Website (https://library.hsc.unt.edu/content/visit-lewis-library) has good parking info, but for SCUUG, only use lot 7 or 19 - don't try lot 6 or 15.

*         Lot 7 is on Haskell St between Bunting Ave and Mattison Ave.

*         Lot 19 is on Bunting Ave between Montgomery St and Haskell St.
A good GPS-friendly address to get you close to the lots is 1051 Haskell St., Fort Worth, TX 76107.  That is the address for our Student Services building on the corner of Haskell St (Google shows it also as Bertrose St) and Bunting Ave.
If there is an attendant at the parking entrance, tell them that you are here for the SCUUG meeting in Lewis Library.  They should not tell you that you need a parking permit.
>From either parking lot, follow the red dots on the parking map - see the conference Web page (http://www.scuug.us/Conferences/2018_Conference/2018_conf.htm) -- or look for the signs and make your way over to Lewis Library.  When crossing Montgomery St, use one of the two marked crosswalks, but still watch for traffic as you cross.  If you need assistance getting over from the parking lot, please email me (mike.pullin at unthsc.edu<mailto:mike.pullin at unthsc.edu>) so we can arrange something.
In case you need it, a good GPS-friendly address for the library is 955 Montgomery St, Fort Worth, TX 76107.
If you have any problems, call 817-735-2465.
Program
The program is linked from the conference Webpage.  The second page is a map of our building with meeting rooms circled in red and the elevators in a green rectangle.  Check-in will be on our main floor and then you will be directed to LIB 400.
We are looking forward to seeing you Friday!
Mike

Michael Pullin, PhD, MSIS, AHIP
Systems Librarian
Lewis Library
UNT Health Science Center
3500 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76107
p: 817-735-2767
f: 817-735-0281

2017-2018 Vice-President South Central Unified Users Group (SirsiDynix Software)
2018-2019 Chair-Elect Automation and Technology Round Table (Texas Library Association)
2020 Program Committee (Texas Library Association)

Service to others ~ Integrity ~ Respect ~ Collaboration ~ Vision

"Laughter is the best medicine, but in certain situations the Heimlich Maneuver may be more appropriate" - Author unknown