[SCUUG Members] Enterprise: AT&T and SMS

Wilson, Troyce Troyce at hlc-lib.org
Thu Jun 7 13:52:39 EDT 2018

This is what SirsiDynix sent to me.

Thank you for contacting SirsiDynix. With some recent security changes AT&T has effectively blocked the SirsiDynix domain. Enterprise sends out the text request just fine, however it's then blocked at the carrier. We have escalated the issue in report TFE-1447 to our developers, and they in turn have reached out to AT&T and other affected carriers. The discussions are ongoing and we are putting quite a bit of pressure on them to resolve it quickly.

I don't have an ETA at this time, unfortunately. I have attached this case to the report and we'll keep you updated. As soon as it's fixed you'll be notified. Sorry for any inconvenience to your staff and patrons!

Troyce Wilson
Harrington Library Consortium
Amarillo, TX
806-378-6037