[SCUUG Members] Potential Serials holdings workshop interest

Castillo, Ms. Amy ACASTILLO at tarleton.edu
Thu Jun 22 16:23:45 EDT 2017

Hello,

I've been communicating with a catalog librarian from Tarrant County College to possibly host a serials holdings workshop in Fort Worth later this summer. This workshop wouldn't be Sirsi-specific, just more on the guidelines and CONSER standards. We were wondering if:

1)      this would be of any interest to those of you in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area (either librarians or paraprofessionals)?

2)      If interested, would you like to also have time to discuss serials cataloging or other serials-specific topics?

Right now we're open to suggestions. If you're well-versed in serials cataloging/holdings/patterns creation and are interested in presenting either at this workshop or perhaps at a later date please let me know.

Thank you!
Amy

Amy Castillo
Periodicals & Electronic Resources Librarian
Liaison, Fine Arts and Animal Sciences & Veterinary Technology
Dick Smith Library - Tarleton State University
Box T-0450, Stephenville, TX 76402
254.968.9868|acastillo at tarleton.edu<mailto:acastillo at tarleton.edu>

Input. Intellection. Developer. Adaptability. Learner.
[TSU logo]