[SCUUG Members] SCUUG Conference

Merry Bortz mbortz at delmar.edu
Wed Aug 24 11:36:46 EDT 2016

Pat-

SCUUG has no membership dues.

Like COSUGI, SCUUG has institutional membership rather than individual membership.  Per the bylaws, for an institution to be recognized as a member, it must be contracted with at least one SirsiDynix product and have at least one staff person from the organization subscribed to the SCUUG Members listserv, historically a very low traffic listserv.

Thanks,

Merry Bortz
Professor of Learning Resources & SCUUG Webmaster
Del Mar College, 101 Baldwin Blvd., Corpus Christi, TX 78404
361-698-1951