[SCUUG Members] South Central SirsiDynix User

Janet Young JYoung at hursttx.gov
Thu Oct 23 16:13:20 EDT 2014

Did you know that there is a regional users group?   The South Central
Unicorn Users Groups is available for all institutions who use
SirsiDynix in Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma or
Texas.The 13th annual conference will be held November 13, 2014 at the
Frisco Heritage Center, "The Depot", in Frisco Texas.    Conference Fee
is only $20.00.  There will be lots of representation from SirsiDynix
including Gary Voran, Eric Keith, and Roslyn Dean who will update us on
the Blue Cloud products including Blue Cloud Campus and BC Analytics.
LRM*s Janet Klutho and Kathi Adams will be available to answer your
questions.
We will also have member presentations and sharing sessions.
Find out more at:
http://www.scuug.us/Conferences/2014_Conference/2014_conf.htm
To keep up-to-date on the latest information about SCUUG join the
members' electronic distributions list on our website at
http://www.scuug.us/
IMPORTANT:   if you are already a member of SCUUG - we need your vote!
We are trying to update the name of the organization to remove the word
"unicorn".
MEMBERS, please vote at -  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/92SGXXW
--
 Janet Young
Technical Services Librarian/System Administrator

Please note: my new email address is jyoung at hursttx.gov
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.