[SCUUG Members] SCUUG Conference PDA/DDA - Panel discussion

Holtman, Ms. Tracy HOLTMAN at tarleton.edu
Tue Oct 8 18:09:45 EDT 2013

Anyone willing to help on a panel?

Tarleton has recently starting  DDA (Demand Driven Acquisitions).  I was wondering if other SCUUG libraries are doing anything with PDA/DDA and if anyone would be interested in helping with a panel discussion at the SCUUG conference?  You would be sharing your experience and how your library handles records, etc.  I have LOTS of questions and I was hoping others might have answers. :)

Are other libraries/librarians even interested in the topic?  Any  feedback would be appreciated.

--
Tracy